WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR BUSINESS GOING!!
Selecting the right financing option is as important as choosing the proper vehicle. At Sierra Toyota in the Lancaster Auto Mall, our flexible programs can help you obtain that new Toyota or Scion that you've been looking for with the financing option that is right for your business.
With our competitive rates and unprecedented levels of service, our primary goal is to provide you with the high level of customer care throughout our relationship. You can count on us!
Whether you are interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, our sales experts will let you choose from over 500 new vehicles in inventory and supply you with all of the financing options that you need to make an informed and confident decision.
Business Solutions: Financing and Lease Options:
Closed End Lease Plan
- Allows you to operate vehicles without the full cost of ownership.
- You have the option of purchasing the vehicle and the end of the lease or during the term of the lease.
- You are only responsible for excess mileage and excess wear and use charges at lease end if you have satisfied your payment obligations under the lease.
- If you terminate early, other charges may apply.
Open End Lease Plan
- Commercial open end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint.
- Your end of term options are:
- You can purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC value.
- If not purchased, Toyota Financial Services will sell the vehicle at lease end. If the net sale amount is over the TRAC value, you receive the surplus. If under, you are responsible to pay the difference.
- Projected end of term TRAC value is established at the lease inception based on vehicle usage.
Retail Finance Plan
- Attractive rates and flexible terms are available.
- You enjoy the benefits of full ownership from day one.
Business Solutions: Customized Solutions:
Consolidated Billing Statements
- Available upon request for business customers with multiple vehicles financed.
- All monthly invoices are consolidated into a single statement with summary details on individual accounts.
- Allows you to remit one payment covering all accounts.
Vehicle Credit Lines
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines for any of the Business Solutions finance options.
- Allows you to plan ahead for future acquisitions.
- Eliminates the need to go through the credit approval process every time you finance an additional vehicle.
- Exclusively for acquisition of vehicles on pre-published TFS lease or finance contracts.
- Pre-qualified vehicle credit lines are subject to additional terms and conditions.
- One master agreement is signed; additional vehicles financed or leased are handled by a supplemental schedule.
- Only one master agreement needs to be signed.
- Allows for varied delivery dates.
- Available on Closed End Lease, Open End Lease and Retail Finance Plans.
Vehicle Protection Products
- Pre-paid maintenance is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule.
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) protexts your business from an unexpected financial obligation if your vehicle is declared a total loss from causes such as theft, accident, fire or flood.
- Vehicle Service Agreements (VSA) supplement your vehicle's warranty on covered components.